18.01.2018 by Marisa Krystian
We published over 100 blog posts last year, hoping to offer you guidance, inspiration, education, and entertainment. Following the season of giving, we decided to compile a list of our most loved and shared articles of 2017.
Top Infogram News
- Infogram Unveils its Biggest Redesign Yet – In October we introduced a brand new powerful, versatile version of our data visualization tool, complete with a flexible drag-and-drop editor, beautiful designer templates, and social media assets.
- 5 Inspiring Examples of Interactive Infogram Maps – Infogram’s mapping tool is capable of visualizing data from any industry. We’ve selected a few examples to show you how easy it is to customize and embed interactive maps with Infogram.
- Create Data-Driven Prezi Presentations with Infogram – Today it’s possible to wow your audience with an engaging data-driven presentation. That’s why we’d like to show you how to easily add Infogram charts to the popular presentation tool Prezi.
Top Data Visualization
- Top Data Visualization Trends in 2017 – We spoke to multiple well-respected speakers, analysts, writers, and journalists in the field of data visualization to get their take on the biggest trends of 2017.
- 17 Data Visualization Influencers to Follow on Twitter -There is a huge data-loving community on Twitter, and it’s constantly growing. We’ve picked 17 individuals that consistently tweet awesome charts.
- Data Visualization Checklist: Free One-Page Cheat Sheet – We want to help you avoid common charting mistakes. That’s why we created the Data Visualization Checklist. It’s our one-page guide to mastering visualizations that make an impact.
- How to Make an Infographic in 10 Steps [Guide] – An infographic is more than just a pretty picture; it’s a valuable business tool. We’ll show you 10 steps designed to help you find your story, pick a design, and make an effective infographic.
- 12 Most Common Types of Infographics – Infographics are a good way to share your brand’s story, raise awareness about a topic, make an argument, explain a process, or highlight trends. We’ve selected 12 of the most common types here.
- How to Share and Promote Your Infographic Online – Creating the best infographic on the web is only half the battle. You need to share it. Here are a few proven ways to share your infographic online.
Top Tips & Tricks
- 17 Essential Tips & Tricks for Google Sheets You Need to Know – Google Sheets has a lot of features you may not be familiar with that are guaranteed to make you more productive. We collected 17 tips and tricks to help save you time at work.
- 50 Amazing Free Data Sources You Should Know – We’ve collected a list of 50 publicly available websites that provide data on government, global issues, scholarly articles, social media, marketing, science, journalism, media and so much more.
- 4 Tips for Telling an Effective Data Story – Nothing makes a presentation more persuasive than backing it up with cold, hard facts. Don’t let the idea of presenting data intimidate you. Follow these 4 tips for telling a simple, effective data story.
This is just a preview of the content you can expect to see from Infogram as we jump into 2018. That being said, there is always room for improvement. We want to make sure we are writing about things that interest you – so tell us what you want to read!
Get data visualization tips every week:
New features, special offers, and exciting news about the world of data visualization.