What is a Gantt Chart?
Gantt charts are a quick and easy way to display tasks and activities along a timetable. It helps to visualize a project timeline in a sequence of horizontal bars. People use gantt charts to plan projects and schedule work that needs to be done. They are great for productivity and efficiency.
Infogram is a free online chart maker that allows you to create gantt charts. All you need is a list of activities, start dates, and end dates.
When to Use a Gantt chart?
Gantt charts are commonly used for project management. You may use a gantt chart to:
- Display key activities on a timeline
- Schedule how long activities are going to last
- Show start and end dates for specific activities
How to Create a Gantt Chart
You can make a gantt chart in 5 simple steps:
- Log in to Infogram.
- Select ‘gantt chart’ from the chart menu.
- Upload or copy and paste your data.
- Customize labels, colors, and fonts.
- Download your gantt chart as an image or embed on your website.