Facts & Figures charts are visual representations of specific stats. They highlight key points using images, icons, color, and text.
Infogram is a free chart maker tool to create beautiful and engaging Facts & Figures charts.
When to Use Facts & Figures
You can use Facts & Figures to support your narrative and share key numbers. The subtle combination of eye-grabbing icons, big bold numbers, and explanatory text draws people in and conveys important stats in seconds.
How to Create Facts & Figures with Infogram
- Log in to Infogram
- Select the chart type Facts & Figures
- Upload or copy and paste your data
- Customize the layout and style (add icons, pick fonts, and adjust colors
- Download your Facts & Figures chart or embed on your website
Facts & Figures Best Practices
- Start with a purpose - decide what your audience needs to know
- Focus on key points. Make sure readers can quickly see what is important
- Use topic sentences to introduce the facts
- Choose icons that are relevant and clear
- Use plain language so your chart is easy to understand